Sunday, February 04, 2007

Epilogue - An Irish Blessing


Today marks the first anniversary of my blog that started as a challenge to myself to keep the mind from idling . Setting it up was relatively easy and fun too, especially the fun part and along the way I learned a bit about the basic use of HTML in editing template. Mind you, this is coming from a senior person and therefore the agility for grasping IT know-how cannot be taken for granted in the way you do of today’s youngsters.

The next imposing consideration was how long did I intend to keep at it. I resolved it should be at least a year and my approach was to regard it as a form of diary-keeping. Being personal and private, I had disabled search function then. With this “coming out”, I have removed posts I deem too personal or inclined to radical discomfort.

With the ‘blog’ challenge met, I have decided to conclude with an Irish blessing:

May there always be work for your hands to do,
May your purse always hold a coin or two.
May the sun always shine warm on your windowpane,
May a rainbow be certain to follow each rain.
May the hand of a friend always be near you,
And may God fill your hear with a gladness to cheer you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home