Tuesday, January 23, 2007

White Gold

Oh woe betide me the incorrigible that I am! When will my flirtations with racquets end. Each time I acquired one, I had told myself that that would be the last and it never was quite.

Trouble is, I buy only to play with them briefly before putting them away in the closet, knowing in all probability that I will go back to my first love. Racquet affairs are proving more expansive than having human affairs.

During the weekend, I caved in to two racquets at one go and shortly after that chanced upon a ravishing beauty in eBay in milky white finish. Hooked, I had to have her to boost my harem of Yamaha to six.

The Yamaha Ceramic Series "White Gold 100" is a virgin, i.e. in mint condition, so claimed the seller. It is with unabated anticipation that I await White Beauty, hailing from the land of American Beauty.

My collection before the latest addition:

Yamaha Secret 04 (x3) MP

Yamaha Secret 08 MP

Yamaha EX-110G

Wilson Graphite Aggressor MP

Wilson HH 2.4 OS

Wilson Mach Speed OS

Wilson GR-80

Wilson Classic Hammer 5.2 MP

Donnay Pro One 95

Bridgestone BX Pro 95


(search word: tennis)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home